PRINCESS LUNALITA AND THE BLACK PIT





First set for a short film I've written, Princess Lunalita and the Black Pit, is ready. It's a big miniature of the 2D forest where the action is set. It'll be theatre on film, and the whole crew is very excited and anticipating while wondering how it all will look in the end...

4 Comments:
This looks absolutely amazing!!!! Good luck with the film, I'm really looking forward to seeing it. When are you starting filming? Are you doing a sound track?
ps. You should post the choc photos.
It looks really cool. Love how the light works the trees! Will take a look at what you sent. Script is printed - reading this weekend. Good luck. Love to see the film when done.
Thank you! I am happy you like it! Soundtrack is in the making by a musician in Larvik, a friend of the director. The whole film's dialogue might be dubbed by asingle voice doing all characters voices... The Black Pit might be animated by a wonderful animator from Medellin, Colombia. We are playing with lots of ideas up until the very day we start shooting on Monday 17th of July I think it is. Will keep you posted on the on going pre production during the following weeks.
Nydelige bilder fra filmen. Klems
Post a Comment
<< Home