Sing it! Peace! Unity! Love! And Havin' Fun!

Sing it! Peace! Unity! Love! And Havin' Fun! Feel free to see the trivial in everyday life problems, matching them to the problems of our time.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

MERRY FUCK DAY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I would love to wish everyone a late lattis happy x-mas, Christmas, or holidays (all covered: let’s hope nobody shoots me) and a happy new year by reminding them how much money was spent on presents and fireworks, and where it could have gone. But I’d rather be jolly about the smiles brought by the oh so many hugs and gifts, and that the starry starry night’s colourful boom-bang spectacle display was only potentially eye popping and not brain splattering, as it is the rest of the year. But what really tickles my whikles, is the resent debate about what to call the days when some of us supposedly celebrate the birth of the Christian’s Jesus.
First, let’s be honest. No matter how religious or not you are, too many spend too much. I hope that’s not arguable. Second, what is the point of arguing about what to call Christmas? That’s what I call it, and I’m not even religious in terms of anything else than looking to something good and try to feel and be good, whatever the hell that might be.
I don’t want to mention a certain self proclaimed news network, which sometimes seems more like a parody of a Jerry Springer parody, but this so-called news network actually spent a total of too many minutes (actually hours) discussing this case. It was “an outrage” saying Happy Holidays instead of Happy Christmas. And these were, again I have to say, so-called Christian points of view. My dear lordy any lord, do I feel empathy for all the people who actually practice what I have perceived to be real Christianity. How is it that an obnoxious topic like this is on the agenda in times like these?
In all seriousness, we could call it Happy Fuck Day for that matter. I thought the point was to value the people we have around us, look forward together and knowing we still makin’ changes. But of course, when viewers, cock sizes, and dollah dollah bills ya’ll come into play, it can’t be easy defining the word perspective, let alone possessing it.

Me, I’m the biggest hypocrite of us all. I spent hundreds on food and alcohol, I was cheap on presents, and didn’t give anything anywhere unless I was asked on the street. Pero hey, I ain’t judging, I’m merely pointing out how bizarre things can be.

I think that if all and all had an omnipresent split second of general perspective, we would probably had the first, last and biggest vomit orgy the world has ever seen, but that won’t get us anywhere.
So hey, let’s party on, feel good, and not judge, as long as we know where we’re going, coz I think it’s reall far, but hella yeah doable!*!

Merry Fuck Day and a happy 2006, to you who are in the position to actually read this. To the rest, keep on dying for nothing and please don’t hate me. I’m just lucky, but right damn mothercuntin’ aware of it too. Let’s hope our kids are smarter with help from themselves, and please please please let us have something to do with it.

Let’s delete the gap*

Love, Andy.

PS. Blue King Brown has got shit goin’ on! Check ‘em… God Musikk er alltid godt…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home