Sing it! Peace! Unity! Love! And Havin' Fun!

Sing it! Peace! Unity! Love! And Havin' Fun! Feel free to see the trivial in everyday life problems, matching them to the problems of our time.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

LET US TALK ABOUT BEAUTY

Keziah Jones once wrote,
”If Neptune owns your desire then I will bring it all ‘sideways’. I’ll ride a seahorse through your water and we’ll be broken in wildly. Because there’s you in everything known”.
I honestly have to say, I can’t grasp a distinct concrete meaning to it all, but it is still one of the most beautiful beauties I have ever read and heard. I haven’t yet read enough you might ponder. Which thankfully brings me to the closest I can get to a point, or at least the direction of it.
Beauty to moi, is the way something or especially someone makes you feel, by something said or maybe done, but even better, by nothing. A certain angle viewed upon someone sleeping next to you. Maybe all you see is one shut eye, a part of the nose and an open mouth, breathing softly and safe while walking the yellow lane in the dream rainbows. It is all a person is that can make a moment like this oh so bonita.
Beauty can be when I was about 12 and realised that if God exists, she would look exactly like Sipsy from Fried Green Tomatoes.
Beauty could be staring at the stars for so long that nothing else existed for a few seconds.
Beauty may be a vaguely sensed wind along the five o’ clock stillness’ sunset boulevard.
Beauty would be to be squeezed and squeeze someone, both arms and legs, just to the sensual point where stars were seen and the sunset’s stillness were felt for an eternal minute.
What if beauty is a feeling felt in synch by two people so far apart that eyes can not see, nor any shouts are heard, and way beyond.
I on the other hand, think beauty is when always is everywhere and when you get there.
But what the hell do I know? I’m an angry bastard being too positive for my own damn good. Or maybe I’m lying. Or maybe I’m just trying to moosh it down a bit…

Inequality is beauty’s enemy, and enemy is the worst word I know, but we still feelin’ it and that got to count for everything.

So if you’re feeling down one day, put on “Three Little Birds” and soon you’ll see, there’s a spark in the end of the song after all.

As an encore, in case you missed the theme of this post, here it is: beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty beauty *

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very deep, not sure I understood it all:) Keep up the good work!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Andyfeelgood said...

Thank you! I thought shallow pretensiousness masking true feels could be the new deep...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home