Rioja Como En Amor
Peacock of the West
I long for you, dear Peacock of the West
Yuh long black luscious wavy ocean
Yuh dark sparkling brown stars of love
Yuh balmy rainbow curtains of de white glorious city of smile
Yuh graceful dwelling of breath born to be kissed
The hills are alive with each their sensitive beautiful proboscis
Yuh warm cuddly comforting squeezing wings
Yuh firm stunning eldorado of five o’clock calmness
Yuh tiny valley neighbouring my favourite pustule
Yuh valley slope proud n' elegant fit for a goddess
Yuh long black luscious wavy ocean
Yuh dark sparkling brown stars of love
Yuh balmy rainbow curtains of de white glorious city of smile
Yuh graceful dwelling of breath born to be kissed
The hills are alive with each their sensitive beautiful proboscis
Yuh warm cuddly comforting squeezing wings
Yuh firm stunning eldorado of five o’clock calmness
Yuh tiny valley neighbouring my favourite pustule
Yuh valley slope proud n' elegant fit for a goddess
Yuh tail making me speachless coz my mind flexin'
Yuh long sensual silky lustrous rivers leading to the Secret Garden
Yuh divine Secret Garden’s golden cliff only I know where is
And there I’ll stay, till yuh explode my love, kissing you 306 times,
with a separate place for each and every one of them ************************************************************
Yuh divine Secret Garden’s golden cliff only I know where is
And there I’ll stay, till yuh explode my love, kissing you 306 times,
with a separate place for each and every one of them ************************************************************
*****************************************************************
*****************************************************************
*****************************************************************
***************************************************

2 Comments:
YOu doity doity mofo!!
I miss the peacock from the west too. Enjoy India you latterkick human. Please keep an eye on Christian :) Don't let him loose himself too often.
See ya in the Valley of LoVe upon return.
MonIca
YO hello Mokonoki!!
Peacock's so long away. help! can't wait till next month. But we still keepin it strong and lattis up east's west coast.
Christian is safe, so are we all... Let March be a good march...
Post a Comment
<< Home