Killing In The Name Of (God)
I believe it was twenty four years, a few months here, and some days there, that I entered a narrow skimpy dimpy lil path called Life.
I've always had it too well, but I'm not complaining. Thousands of words written, yet the day I'm opening my first ever blog, my mind is at stand still. So I guess I have to write about something I don't want to write about.
I am an optimistic love jesus that accepts the fact that the world is fucked, run by an evil empire. If only life was like it is on screen. Unfortunately it's more like the show The Fraggles. We are the Dozers, and the the men and women measuring the meaning of life and the size of their cocks by the colour of their collar, are the Fraggles; stupid fucking puppets with hands up their arses, destroying our Home, completely oblivious to the fact that they are ze Devil.
Hm, please, don't let me keep you. This started pretty darn dark ey? But I mean, Come on!!
We can talk about cultures coming together and religions ironically having to embark on one of the rescue fleets from the sinking MS Acceptance. But that seems real hard mann, when we still change the meaning of words to make us feel better about ourself by pointing fingers at others. Your pair of eyes are no less of a human than the next pair. Maybe it would be a good idea, and I'm just suggesting here of course, for each and every "institution" to judge their own wrongs before even studying another. Because, if one could manage to look through the fingers called "years of tradition", "years of re-writing", "years of forgery", "years of killing", and "years of institutionalising", any human human being knows what is wrong.
I ain't talkin' 'bout blues, nor casting the first stone, but about shooting the tenth gazillion bullet and still counting dozens pon dozens in the second second second second second second...daaaamn God! That's a lot of bullets, but we're lookin' to ya, killing in your name! HALLELUJAH BIAAATCH!!! No wonder Mother Earth is trying to do us in.

1 Comments:
Your blog has promise...
You've got the fire...
Post a Comment
<< Home